Monday, March 14, 2011

Fishi magnets!

Hello All,

Couple days ago, I was at my mom's house and I found some magnets. I asked her how she wants to use those magnets. My sister said: "She was going to buy batteries for her watch!" She had mistakenly bought magnets that looked very much like small watch batteries. I thought to myself :"This is exactly what I need!". So I asked if I could have them for my son's next craft project. She agreed and I put them in my purse. I had forgotten about them until I was at my sister's home and my son didn't have anything to play with. I gave him the magnets and started reading the box: "Avoid touching them if you are pregnant, don't put them next to your credit card, don't give it to your child." Well, I had done it all three already. My sister was pregnant and had touched them! I had given them to my child to play with them and later when I was buying groceries, my credit card wasn't working properly. So, be careful with those things. Still, when I got home, I couldn't wait to put them to work. I cut out two fish shapes out of construction papers and glue them together then put a piece of chenille stems inside it. I also used a wooden stick and a string. Then, I let my son decorate the fish however he wants. Of course magnets on the string attracted the fish. It was an inexpensive virgin of what he had seen a week ago in a store. My son spend 2-3 hours having fun with them. How fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment